[vtkusers] Problem binary and ascii files

Daniel Lewandowski dereach at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:31:31 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'd like to create binary vtk files. When I have ascii version, Mayavi
read it without any problem and show objects. But when I try to do
with binary version of file I don't see anything (i mean mayavi read
it without any errors but when I tried show surface I see empty
space). Similar situation is with Casandra.
How to check where is mistake?
Maybe there is any software to make verification of correctness vtk files?
If somebody wants look on this files I can send it.

Daniel