[vtkusers] Draw and Color Polygons

Janny Dong janny.dong at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:17:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have the latitude and longitude data for the lake areas and I put them in
to a vtk file. There are three polygons. I set scalars and a lookup table in
the data file to color them with one color-blue, for example. My test
results are in the attached pictures.  If I draw lines, the map looks
perfect. However, if they are displayed as polygons, I want polygons. Then
the map doesn't look right, neither does the color. Why do I get black
areas? How can I draw the polygons properly?

Any thought will be appreciated.

Best,
Janny