FW: [vtkusers] masters degree disertation

Piedad Ortiz Alonso aire.pi at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 08:30:34 EDT 2007

From: aire.pi at hotmail.com
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:02:44 +0200
Subject: [vtkusers] masters degree disertation

Hi! I´m a spanish girl, and i´m going to start my masters degree

disertation. I have to use both, vtk and devcpp.
Now I want to apply a texture to a geometric figure.I am using an vtkJPEGReader object.
The
result that I obtain is that it applies like texture background color of the image that I want to use like texture, but I want that I
leave the image like texture.

Could anyone help me? Thanks!

Sorry, my english is bad.

¡Ya está aquí Windows Live Spaces! Ahora podrás crear fácilmente tu propio sitio Web. Pruébalo