[vtkusers] VTK c# 2005

Alan Mutka alan.mutka at fer.hr
Wed Sep 26 03:35:41 EDT 2007

Hello! I have problem with running VTK projects in C# 2005. .NET
Wrappers from

http://vtkdotnet.sourceforge.net/

don't work, I can include them into C# project, using vtk; also work, I
can build code but when I try to run it, the error is on
InitComponents() - cannot include library....on internet error is
described: error is caused by dll build for 2003...

I also tried to build VTK from source, with CMake bin directory is
created and then using .NET i tried to build projects. Project witch
create dll with Net name have many errors, other projects are easily build.

I cannot find on internet similarly problem, does anyone know the solution?

Thank you!
Alan Mutka