[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers Digest, Vol 41, Issue 23 (Out of Office)

Ron Chapman Ron.Chapman at rwdi.com
Sat Sep 22 12:02:38 EDT 2007

I have received your email but am currently out of the office until Sep 26.   I will reply upon my return.

Celebrating Excellence Since 1972. For more information, please visit www.rwdi.com/35th_anniversary/.

Reputation Resources Results

http://www.rwdi.com

This communication is intended for the sole use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the message without retaining any hard or electronic copies of same.

RWDI scans outgoing emails for viruses, but makes no warranty as to their absence in this email or attachments.