[vtkusers] Re: image resizing - spacing/extent problems?

Tim Hutton tim.hutton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 05:10:35 EDT 2007

I've got a solution, but I'm even more confused. Perhaps someone wiser
than me can explain.

Works:

downsampler->Update();
downsampler->GetOutput()->SetSpacing(1.0,1.0,1.0);
(then the spacing and the extent are as desired)

Doesn't work: (any combination of)

downsampler->SetOutputSpacing(1.0,1.0,1.0);
or
downsampler->SetAxisOutputSpacing(0,1.0);
downsampler->SetAxisOutputSpacing(1,1.0);
or
downsampler->SetOutputExtent();

In any case I don't want to set the extent manually, it should really
come from the filter.

Thanks for any hints,

Tim