[vtkusers] Re: [Insight-users] Advice on preprocessing before surface rendering

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 20 20:54:42 EDT 2007

Hi Martin,

You may want to look at the Vessel Enhancement filters
provided in the following paper posted in the Insight Journal,

     http://insight-journal.org/dspace/handle/1926/558

If you find useful that filter, please consider posting a
review for it in the Insight Journal.
http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?back=search.php%3Ftexte%3Dvessel&journalid=8&pubid=163

Note that a review is simply your report on how easy (or hard)
you found  to use of the filter.

   Thanks

      Luis