[vtkusers] Advice on preprocessing before surface rendering

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Wed Sep 19 07:04:46 EDT 2007

Hi Carl,

thanks for your advice, I'll try the Gaussian filter. I gave a trial to the
vessel enhancing filter recently published in the ITK's Insight Journal (
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/558 ), but I was not able to tweak the parameters
to get satisfactory results. I had a good hope that it could work.

Thanks,

Martin