[vtkusers] vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor on Mac OS X

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Sep 18 15:31:58 EDT 2007

It is part of the "InsightApplications" source tree... which depends on ITK,
VTK and FLTK...

Only the "Apps" dashboards on the ITK dashboard page test this. I do not
presently see a Mac submission for InsightApplications. Any volunteers to
start one? (Typically, the build names start with "zApp" or "zApps" when it
is an InsightApplications dashboard...)