[vtkusers] help to plot a surface trough given and known array of points in 3d

yadin Bocuma Rivas conra2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 13:23:58 EDT 2007

hi vtk users!
i need help on this please...
i need to plot surfaces with vtk; some one told me i can use triangularization or vtk delay3d ...i am not good using vtk i started using it 2 weeks ago.
i can plot points where the surface suposed to go through but unfortunately  for some reason  the triangles do not mix  and do not make a surface...there are still spaces in between the points...
to make my self clear i atached ma program
please
 look at it and if you can help me or help me improuve it i will be very glad
thanks every one

Correo Yahoo!

Correo Yahoo!

Correo Yahoo!