[vtkusers] again DICOM, how to read the data?

mauro maiorca mauromaiorca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:10:03 EDT 2007

Hi Amy,
got it, thanks for the clear explanation!

the problem arises even before the Delete, actually here:

> tmpImage = reader->GetOutput();

by the way, what I'm trying to do, is to have a MxNxZ matrix with the
voxels of the 3d image in order to process them directly before
displaying!
it supposed to be the easiest thing ever, but I'm driving crazy to
understand how to point to such data! Do you have any hint?

cheers,
Mauro