[vtkusers] Binary Closing (and Dilate+Erode) have no effect

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 6 08:49:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

You should use the itk mailing list if you need some help with itk!

Your code below seem to be correct - perhaps the problem is not in
that part. Just a small thing: the slice by slice filter is not
required. If you want to perform a 2D dilation in all the slice of a
3D images, you can simply use a structuring element with a radius 0
on one dimension.

Can you post a full example with a test image, so we can try to help
much ?

Thanks,

Gaëtan