[vtkusers] Simple Cylinder Question

tony marrero tony.marrero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:01:37 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I think this should be a pretty simple thing to do but i havent been able to
find out yet.
I basically want to make the vtkCylinderSource to be solid on the inside.

I am using some cylinders as part of a GUI on top of a slice image ,
when the cylinders are on top of the image only the borders of the cylinder
can be seen as the actor on top of the slice image only handles one plane.

If the cylinder wasnt hollow inside  i think i would be able to see it all,
and not only the border. ......

Does anybody know a solution to this ? ....

Thanks a lot in advance,
Tony Marrero