[vtkusers] A Mathematic Symbol Problem

JohnMark zhaojunxp at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:17:05 EDT 2007

Hi , vtkusers ,
    there are many math computation expressions in VTK , but unluckily , I can not find the perfect math
unit symbols in terms of the expressions' results . for example , the result of surface area maybe 0.0012
sq.m. , but I can not write "sq.m." , because there is not a few of people knowing it . then , I have to
write "mm" , or "m*m", or "m2" . however , all of them are not canonical . so I think if there is a
function or a class , which can create perfect math unit symbols , the users will know it more easily .

    PS . a small problem , why I did not receive the yesterday's mail from  vtkusers-request at vtk.org ?

    Thank you with great regards !

    Mark