[vtkusers] plot tubes beetwen the disks

yadin Bocuma Rivas conra2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:40:31 EDT 2007

hi !
i have this program working but i need to improuve it by
ploting something like segments or tube or cylinders between my disks can any one help me?
i wish i could add thikness to the disk and make them look like tubes or tyres or glasses......
the atache file shows the program
the output plot isuposed to be like an array of tubes paralel to the z axis an moving along the x-axis
i need an structure representing an array antenna. i am new with vtk and using python
please help me

Correo Yahoo!