[vtkusers] I want various cylinders ant input points so that whole picture looks like a tube

yadin Bocuma Rivas conra2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 13:54:52 EDT 2007

hi i have this program working...inside the program as you can see in the atached file i have afunction the funtion takes an input various points an plots cylinders at the respective input points which is great. but only one thing is wrong the cylinders point in the wrong direction(rotated 90 degres ). please look at the program and see...i want my cylinders one mounted on top of another...i they are looked at(not zoom) one may see them as one tube...please help

Correo Yahoo!