[vtkusers] How to know if an actor is visible on a scene

Javier Preciozzi jprecio at adinet.com.uy
Tue Oct 30 09:12:10 EDT 2007

Hi !
I have a simple question but I could not found any related information.
I want to load or unload actors depending wether they are visible or
not on the scene. This is mainly because I want to implement a 3D
reconstruction of a geographical area which is very large, so I think
that one possible solution is to generate several actors, and load/
unload while moving through the scene. The problem is that I dont
find a way to determine if an actor is visible or not on the scene.

What do you think ?

Thanks,
Javier