[vtkusers] Surface constuction from point cloud data

sai pritham pritham1002 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 29 14:07:55 EDT 2007

Hello All,
         It was nice to have joined vtk users mailing list.Iam a new to vtk and iam having difficulty in sovling a problem.

I have a text file which has info about huge number of x y and z coordinates.

My task is to get a surface constucted out of it

I have gone through the examples i have got in VTK installation but i did not find them relevent to this task.Could some one please direct me in doing this
in C++.

There are examples in tcl at \VTK\Examples\Modelling\Tcl\ reconstructSurface.tcl

I have found a topic discussed on this on the mailing list but the code didn't work either.

Could some please mail a working example on this.

Thanks a lot for time

Sai Pritham

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups