[vtkusers] VTK_QUADRATIC_* elements

Philippe P. Pebay pppebay at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 24 17:28:32 EDT 2007

I have recently fixed bugs in vtkQuadratic*.cxx files, but have only
been able to test for tetrahedral (VTK_QUADRATIC_TETRA) and hexahedral
(VTK_QUADRATIC_HEXAHEDRON) elements, by lack of test data with other
element types. Therefore, I only checked the fixes for the 2 latter
types of elements into VTK/PV.

In order to proceed with the other element types, I am looking for one
or more datasets (in particular with feature-rich solution fields) that
contain the following element types:
   VTK_QUADRATIC_TRIANGLE               = 22,
   VTK_QUADRATIC_QUAD                   = 23,
   VTK_QUADRATIC_WEDGE                  = 26,
   VTK_QUADRATIC_PYRAMID                = 27,
so that I can verify that the fixes indeed work. Any such data set would
be greatly appreciated -- and will shorten the time before the fixed
code will be checked in.

Thanks
Philippe

--