[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter

Burak Ozkalayci burak.ozkalayci at ugent.be
Wed Oct 24 09:24:44 EDT 2007

Dear vtk users,

I am new to vtk and I need some help. I need to create an isosurface for
a 3D data. I used the paraview to make some simple tests. It is working
properly. However for my research interest I have to modify the
polygonilization look up table of the vtkContourFilter. However in the
debug mode of the paraview I couldn't find where those vertices, edges
and faces of the polygon are calculated. Can anyone guide me to that
part of the code. Thanks for any help in advance

Best