[vtkusers] (offtopic?) where to advertise job offers for people with VTK skills?

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Sat Oct 20 18:06:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

this might be a sightly off-topic message, but I thought it still had
its place on this mailing list (I hope I'm not completely wrong).

I am looking to fill a post-doc position with a candidate who would have
strong skills in VTK and was wondering whether there are any websites,
mailing lists or other channels to specifically reach this "audience".

Maybe it could be useful to have a "Job postings" section on the VTK
website??

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions,
  Marc Baaden

--
*** postdoc position available: http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr/job.html ***
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris