[vtkusers] trouble with vtkWindowedSincPolyDataFilter

jelle jelleferinga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 08:16:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm piping the output of a vtkSplineFilter to a vtkWindowedSincPolyDataFilter
instance, and when doing so, my program grinds to a halt. If i pipe the same
output to vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter, all is good. Any suggestions in figuring
out why this is? I'm working with the (traited) python wrappers, from the CVS
version.

thanks,

-jelle

RuntimeError: ERROR: In ..\..\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 784
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (05CA69D0): UpdateInformation invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkWindowedSincPolyDataFilter
(0450B9F0).