[vtkusers] Geometric and ImageData in 2D

Shekhar Chandra Shekhar.Chandra at sci.monash.edu.au
Thu Oct 4 22:50:55 EDT 2007

Hi Dário,

I think this example does it
<http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/VisualizationAlgorithms/Python/imageWarp.py?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain>
Its in Python, but just change the syntax to whatever u use.

I only know about it cause I was looking at it yesterday!
"This example shows how to combine data from both the imaging and
graphics pipelines. The vtkMergeFilter is used to merge the data from
each together."
Not sure if its exactly what u want, hope it is though.

Cheers
Shekhar