[vtkusers] visual studio 2008 and v6.0a sdk missing glaux.h

Shekhar Chandra Shekhar.Chandra at sci.monash.edu.au
Mon Oct 1 23:55:17 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I used VTK 5.0.3 on Vista Ultimate x64 using VC++ 2005 Express SP1. I
have tried both the Vista SDK 6.0 and Vista SDK Feb Update with the same
results. I had to build it on this system by using the Platform SDK R2
in 32-bit.

I will try out this change to see if it succeeds using Vista SDK.

Cheers
Shakes