[vtkusers] HELP : How To build My Own Histogram ?

JohnMark zhaojunxp at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:54:22 EDT 2007

Hello , vtkusers ,

    My friend ask me to help him build a histogram with one DICOM image , so I consult a lot of
information of VTK , and I find a class : vtkImageAccumulate at last . however , using this class , I can
only get a 1D histogram , or in other words , what I get is just the white " point cloud " .
    from another example : HistogramWidget.tcl , I find you should use the class vtkTkImageViewerWidget
if you want to build a 2D histogram . but I use VC++ , not tcl/tk .
    So , my question is : Can I build a 2D histogram with VTK and VC++ ? if it is so , how should I do ?

    thank you with great regards !

    Mark