[vtkusers] VTK and wxWidgets

Pierre Fillard Pierre.Fillard at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Nov 27 02:59:14 EST 2007

I ran into the same troubles with wxVTK (http://wxvtk.sourceforge.net/ -
M. Malaterre), and we wrote a "modified" version which, among other
things, better set the focus on windows so that keyboard interactions
work just fine. It is part of vtkINRIA3D, a set of extra classes for
VTK. It's BSD-like, so feel free to try it out and do whatever with it.

Webpage: http://www-sop.inria.fr/asclepios/software/vtkINRIA3D/

SVN: svn checkout svn://scm.gforge.inria.fr/svn/vtkinria3d

Compile it with CMake (you just need to give the VTK_DIR and the
wx-config of your wxWidgets installation).

One lat thing: maybe the CVS version of wxVTK contains modifications
that fixed the problem already.

Let me know if it solved your problem.

Hope this heps.

Pierre.