[vtkusers] How to update vtkPolyData after call to Render()

Kompalli Suryaprakash neosurya at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 18:11:02 EST 2007

Hi All,
      I have a set of points written in a text file. I
am able to read this file, populate a vtkCellArray,
and vtkPolyData, and display these points.

      The points are changed by some segmentation
code. Whenever the segmentation algorithm changes the
points, I need to update the display. I looked into
pthreads as a way of doing this, but did not have much
success.

      Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks,
Surya