[vtkusers] vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform

jtaclas at bidmc.harvard.edu jtaclas at bidmc.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 9 10:52:28 EST 2007

I am having trouble getting certain outputs from vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform.  It appears to work fine, as far as registration goes, but I cannot get certain features of it working.  Specifically, I cannot get the matrix of the transform using
mat->DeepCopy(icp->getMatrix());
I also cannot get the locator using icp->GetLocator().

My goal is to get a sense of how close the source points are to the target surface, so the locator is something I think I need to do that.

Jason Taclas