[vtkusers] Install FFMPEG

Janny Dong janny.dong at gmail.com
Sun May 27 10:57:56 EDT 2007

Hey David,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using MSVC++. Before I turned to ffmpeg, I
had tried to use vtkAVIWriter to create my animation. However, I don't know
how to control the size and speed of the avi file. I got a avi file of 18MB
with 50 frames, which is too large. When I play it, it's only 3-sec long,
and it seems to be displaying the same frame.

Any suggestion to use AVI writer?

Thanks!
Janny