[vtkusers] [VTK 5.0, Mac OS 10.4.9] Examples

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat May 5 20:16:52 EDT 2007

I am not quite sure what happens when you turn on Examples, BUT if
you look in the Examples folder, then start digging down into a
particular example, say Rendering, then look in the Cxx folder, there
is a CMakeLists.txt file that you can use with CMake to build the
example. Just make another Build folder and the do the usual cmake
thing.
    If you want to leave Xcode out of the loop, then you can just
have cmake generate a makefile for the example that you are
interested in, then just build and run the example.

If you use Xcode.. then not sure. I use Eclipse CDT + Cmake + VTK
myself.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer