[vtkusers] Windows installer for 5.0.3

Andreas Keil andreas.keil at cs.tum.edu
Wed Jul 25 10:50:27 EDT 2007

When I went to http://www.vtk.org/get-software.php I quickly wanted to get
VTK in order to use it in my VC++/Qt/ITK environment. Therefore, I
followed the link to the latest release without reading the first
paragraph after those links. Once you get to the "Latest Release" section,
you are not able to see the difference between the items provided for
download. I assumed that the windows installer is just a pre-built version
of the source files.

I suggest to replace the words "Windows (Installer)" with a more eloborate
version like "Windows Installer for wish.exe replacement" or "Pre-built
Windows TCL platform" or sth. similar. I also suggest to put this download
to the end of the "latest release" box unless you want to promote the
usage of VTK under TCL/TK.

Regards,
Andreas.