[vtkusers] vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D/vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D and MIP

Aldredo Gourbish the.answer3 at libertysurf.fr
Wed Jul 25 05:43:37 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I have two question about these classes : vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D and vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D.
1) Why there is no function to render using BlendModeToMaximumIntensity ? Because it is very simple with OpenGL to do that...
2) How is it possible to add this functionality to my project without modifying the VTK source code ? In fact I tried to create a class inheriting from vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D, and I reimplemented the "RenderNV()", "RenderFP()" and "Render()" functions with the good changes. But the result is bad : the used rendering function isn't the one I reimplemented. So how can I do that ?

Thank's for the answers... ;-)

Have a good day.

Gourbish

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------