[vtkusers] Difference between cells and polygons

David Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 13 17:36:02 EDT 2007

OK, I have the vtkCellArray "'list' of only the polygonal cells" using
GetPoly; now, how do I get a cell's id?  If it's using GetCell or
GetNextCell how do I get those functions' respective arguments?  And
where is the retrieved value (cell pointer?) put, given that in one case
the return value is void and in the other it's an int which appears to
only indicate whether or not the end of list has been encountered?  Or
is it customary to just use the call as the argument to a method that
requires a cell id?  Thanks.

DG

--
ERD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>