[vtkusers] Rendering 3D volume!!!

Bartlomiej Wilkowski wilku_83 at o2.pl
Tue Jan 30 22:37:31 EST 2007

Hello Rafael,

First of all you must know the parameters of the slices. You use the Reader
(I use vtkImageReader), giving the path to slices, defining the data spacing
where the x and y spacing are the slice spacings and the z spacing is the
slice thickness.Afterwards, when you make the Update of the vtkImageReader
you create some usual staff like mappers, filters and then actor which you
add to the Renderer.

more less it is like that.

good luck

Bartek