[vtkusers] OSX universal binaires for VTK, cmake , ITK

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Jan 30 14:50:22 EST 2007

Sean will chime in pretty quick but basically since CMake uses
compilations to test things like endian then you run the risk of
creating binaries that will not work. At the moment I build each type
(PPC or Intel) on their respective machines then lipo them together
on one of the machines. This is very labor intensive to do it this
way but seems to be the only way to get the binaries to work right.

Sean may have more..

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer