[vtkusers] how to handle camera to travel inside a tube

vaibhav agarwal vaibhav_19842002 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 30 08:04:45 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to simulate a medical data. I have the
colun, it is a tube kind of structure. I have
generated the axis of this complex structure. The tube
like structure is hollow inside.

Now what i want, i want my camera to move along the
direction of axis. So basically there would be two
directions forward and backword along the axis, which
i want to bind to two keys.

How should i go about this problem? Any suggestion,
pointers or help is warmly welcomed.

vaibhav