[vtkusers] java vtk problem with vtkImageViewer

Bartlomiej Wilkowski wilku_83 at o2.pl
Mon Jan 29 11:26:49 EST 2007

Hello,

I am creating the application which shows the images (cuts) taken from vtkImageWidgets of the 3d model. The cuts are shown in the separate place of my GUI (on different panels).

I would like to add some kind of Mouse Listener to the instance of every vtkImageViewer which will show the small red circle in the position of the mouse click. Simply speaking I would like to be able to marka some region, point with the mouse click. Anybody knows some manner to change the vtkImageViewer view? Is it possible? or maybe should I change the vtkImageViewer to vtkImageActor?

thanks a lot!!

Bartek