[vtkusers] VTK Java dreaded java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: RenderCreate

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Jan 29 11:01:45 EST 2007

I owe the community a bit of an apology here, it would seem...
<SheepishGrin/>

I accidentally removed the implementation of vtkPanel.RenderCreate when I
was eliminating some dashboard compile warnings back in October... It was
part of a larger commit of VTK/Wrapping/vtkWrapJava.c where I had
temporarily commented out the include of vtkJavaAwt.h and forgot to restore
it prior to my commit... Sorry about that.

As of this morning, I put it back in. Try updating with CVS and rebuilding.
It should be fixed now.

If anybody has a "ready for the dashboards" test of vtkPanel that they can
suggest, I'd be happy to add it. Send it along to the mailing list or
directly to me.

Sorry for the hassle,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.