[vtkusers] Actor snap-to-grid

lagoa89 dcforum at binarism.net
Tue Jan 23 09:09:42 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm want to allow my users to manually place actors in a render window,
ensuring that the position (and size) of the object is always an integer
multiple of a particular value. I.e. I want to make sure the objects
snap-to-grid. I have one thought of one way of doing this:
    - In a callback method from a move event ensure that the position of
vertices always falls on an integer multiple of some grid spacing value.

I haven't implemented this yet but I think it'll work. Has anyone done this
or had experience with something like this before?

Would appreciate any helpful advice as this is all rather new to me.

Regards,

David