[vtkusers] question about class vtkPolyDataReader

yuan luo nirvanaforu at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 01:05:17 EST 2007

Hi there:
   I dont know why I always got some error message "unrecognizable file
type" when I tried to read the following file? What I did is trying to use
vtkPolyDataReader to read the file only with float point numbers (as the
attachment "test.vtk"). Is there anything wrong? What exact data format
about .vtk file? where can I find the description about it? Anyone has an
idea about it. Thanks a lot, guys!

Best Regards,
Tomy

>From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the