[vtkusers] newbie question

yuan luo nirvanaforu at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:49:39 EST 2007

Hi Beau:
    Thanks a lot for your reponse!
   ofcoz, some sort of loop or sleep() function (I tried both) will work.
The problem is that they will only last for a while, depending on the number
of the loop or the sleeping time. Is it possible just let vtk draw some
object and just show the object in the window constantly unless you exit the
window?  Thanks

Tomy