[vtkusers] Offscreen rendering : Mesa + vtk

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:45:17 EST 2007

I don't think the path to shared libraries are recorded in your program or in VTK's shared libraries. Instead, the paths in LD_LIBRARY_PATH (set by you) and the system's built-in set of paths are used to find the shared objects when you or Condor run the program.

You might try explicitly setting the path(s) to the Mesa shared libraries in LD_LIBRARY_PATH in your Condor job.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center