[vtkusers] newbie question

Beau Sapach beau.sapach at ualberta.ca
Thu Jan 25 14:03:04 EST 2007

I think the window disappears because the application exits, the main()
function returns after the loop that rotates the cone.  If you really wanted
to you could rotate the cone indefinitely or add some sort of loop after the
cone rotation that would keep the main() function from returning. (maybe the
sleep() function would work for this, but I'm not sure)

Beau

  _____