[vtkusers] question about building vtk library

XIN LI xli16 at jhmi.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:28:22 EST 2007

Hello vtk users,I am working on a project using MFC and VTK5.0. The software tool I use is Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. I am using Visual C++. I have a problem when I build my own project. When I build my project using MFC in a shared DLL, it is fine. But when I tried to build my project using MFC in a static library, I got a lot of linking errors. I checked the settings used to build VTK library, one setting is that use standard windows libraries. I wonder if I should rebuild VTK library using MFC in a static library. So that I can build my own project using MFC in a static library.Could you please give me some help?Thanks!Xin