[vtkusers] vtkImageFlip Undo

Sebastian Schäfer hel800 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 19 12:59:45 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to build a pipeline with an ImageFlip. At the beginning the
pipeline should flip the image about Axis 2, which is already working. By
pressing a button the user should be able to "undo" (and also redo) this
flip. Does anybody has an idea how I can prevent the vtkImageFlip from
acting? Is there some function to turn off a vtkImageAlgorithm temporarily?
This is the pipeline code snippet:
.
.
.
if (!this->ImageFlip)
    {
      this->ImageFlip = vtkImageFlip::New();
    }
    this->ImageFlip->SetInput(this->ImgReslice->GetOutput());
    this->ImageFlip->PreserveImageExtentOn();
    this->ImageFlip->SetFilteredAxis(2);
    this->ImageFlip->Update();

    this->pZImage = this->ImageFlip->GetOutput();
.
.
.
and the function to turn it off should be like:

void ImageFlipOff()
{
    "this->ImageFlip->SetFilteredAxis(none)"; // doesn't work of course
    "this->ImageFlip->TurnOff()"                       // won't work either
}

Thanks in advance!
Sebastian