[vtkusers] VTK application nested in WIN32 GUI application does not respond to keypresses. Why?

Arne Hansen bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:11:08 EST 2007

Hello. I have nested a VTK app. in a WIN32 windows application in order to
be able to make user of the available usercontrols.
This works very well, and is really good. But i have a problem catching
keyevents in my VTK application. For example, normally the standard renderer
is set up to show wireframes if w is pressed and surface if s is pressed.
But now when i run the VTK application in the WIN32 GUI nothing happens if i
press either w or s or j or t or whatever.

Am I missing something before i can catch keyevents in my VTK app.?

Thank you in advance and regards.