[vtkusers] Mac OS X, Java guru needed, please.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Thu Jan 18 11:17:27 EST 2007

OK.. found the problem in the build. When compiling against java,
somewhere in the link libraries must be "-framework JavaVM"

I manually added that to ${ProjectBinaryDirectory}/CMakeFiles/
vtkRenderingJava.dir/link.txt and reran make and I am at least
getting farther now..

As far as putting this somewhere in ccmake I am not sure.. I don't
want _ALL_ my libs to link aganst the JavaVM so maybe there is a
setting somewhere that says if you are linking against Java then add -
framework JavaVM to the list..

Someone from Kitware want to chime in....

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer