[vtkusers] Mac OS X, Java guru needed, please.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Wed Jan 17 16:23:45 EST 2007

And also remember when you checkout from cvs head that the code
should be considered experimental and may not work under all conditions.
    You should also ask yourself if you _really_ need to be using the
cvs head version or just sticking with the official release versions.
Only you can make that call.
    As of lately, like since VTK 5 I have never had trouble building
vtk on my Mac, either PPC or Intel.

Now.. with Intel compilers.. that is a different story...
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer