[vtkusers] Mac OS X, Java guru needed, please.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jan 17 15:40:22 EST 2007

I care.

But it *mostly works* (certainly it builds) on *all* of our Macintosh
dashboards. What's different about your machine is what I'm wondering...?

Do you have anything out of the ordinary installed?

I'd love to help you figure this out, but I don't have a ton of spare time
this week. If you're still interested, perhaps mid-next-week I could help
you through this with CVS VTK.

In the meantime, if you can figure out how to overcome the problem on your
machine with CVS VTK then I'd be happy to commit a patch for you.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.