[vtkusers] Re: [Insight-users] Streaming large datasets with itk-vtk

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 06:01:39 EST 2007

So, if I use, for example, vtkDICOMImageReader instead of
itk::ImageSeriesReader my new pipeline
vtkDICOMImageReader -> vtkImageData -> vtkImageViewer2
will be streamed or I have to put vtkImageDataStreamer in the pipeline? if i
have, where it's the right place for the streamer class? before vtkImageData
or after?